|RATIO|| LONG-TERM NOMINAL POWER
| ROTATIONAL SPEED OUTPUT
|NOMINAL VALUE||EXACT VALUE|
|25:1||25,31||55÷160 kW||58,1 rpm|
* VALUES DETERMINED FOR 1470 RPM
Gearboxes of other ratios can also be offered by the manufacturer.
|Weight (without oil) – 1260 kg||Oil volume – 45 l|
- ATEX group I M2 category explosion-proof version of the gearbox.
- Version with drive shaft Ø75j7 (standard version), with prismatic inlet A20x12x140 and Ø80j7 .
- Version with drive shaft Ø75j7 with a prismatic inlet A20x12x140 and Ø65j7 with a prismatic inlet A18x11x100.
- Version with Ø160 H7 output sleeve.
- The toothing is made in 7th accuracy class, according to ISO 1328.
- PAT-GW 1000D can operate in right and left configuration, depending on the output shaft position.
- PAT-GW 1000D gearbox can be equipped with water coolers (optional).
- Ability to work inclined or declined.
- In special cases of installing conveyor drives, e.g. inclined,, the permissible power load of gears should be determined with the manufacturer.
Intended for: belt conveyor