Intended for horizontal and longitudinal use in inclined corridors up to 14º.
With transverse inclination of the excavation up to 12º, transport is permissible with 2 additional side struts (sidewall struts) mounted to special grips in the spreader beam.
PAT-1 allows to avoid problems related to:
- Repeating displacement of the longwall drives with face/wall advance
- Repeating movement of beam stage loaders with face/wall advance
- Transportation of mining machinery heavy elements to the assembly site
- Transportation of transformer stations and pumping sets
- Transportation of mechanized casings, frames and drive units of scraper conveyors
- Transportation of the above-mentioned equipment, elements and machine parts after completion of underground work..
|Strut plate||in accordance with industry standard B – 85/1705 – 04 requirements|
|Working module||total length of steel-link elements 1160 mm|
|Maximum pulling length||80 m|
|Maximum pulling power (at 30 Mpa power supply pressure)||367,5 kN|
|Working pulling power (at 25 Mpa )||306,20 kN|
|Power supply pressure||25 Mpa|
|Medium||3 ÷ 5 % oil/water emulsion|
|Hydraulic acutator SH 160 „Fazos”|
|Maximum pushing power (30 Mpa )||603 kN|
|Working pushing power (25 Mpa)||502 kN|
|Maximum pulling power (30 Mpa)||367,5 kN|
|Safety factor||≥ 2|